Continental ContiTech SCX5 Hydraulic Hose is used for a variety of medium pressure applications. The hose itself features a nitrile tube, black polychloroprene cover and is reinforced by one braid of steel and one braid textile. Has a maximum operating pressure of 3000 PSI and a minimum burst pressure of 12000 PSI.
Meets or exceeds the performance requirements of: SAE 100R5, Flame Resistance USMSHA Designation, SAE J1942/U.S. Coast Guard
- Inside Diameter: 1/4" to 1-1/4"
- Working Pressure: Up to 3000 PSI
- Burst Pressure: Up to 12000 PSI
- Tube: Nitrile
- Reinforcement: One braid steel wire and one braid textile
- Cover: Black polychloroprene
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 212°F
Regular Price: $2,025.00
Special Price: $836.39