Continental ContiTech Desert® DR16SC Hydraulic Hose has excellent impulse performance and can be used for high pressure service applications. The hose itself is capable of reaching a maximum operating pressure of up to 5075 PSI and withstanding temperatures up to 302°F. Constructed with two braids of high-tensile steel wire reinforcement and its cover and tube is made up of CPE.
Meets or exceeds the performance requirements of: SAE 100R16, except -04, Flame Resistance USMSHA Designation, SAE J1942/U.S. Coast Guard, EN 857 2SC working pressures, except -04
- Inside Diameter: 1/4" to 1"
- Working Pressure: Up to 5075 PSI
- Burst Pressure: Up to 20300 PSI
- Tube: CPE
- Reinforcement: Two braids of high-tensile steel wire
- Cover: Blue CPE
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 302°F
Regular Price: $5,050.00
Special Price: $2,085.79