Extended Life XR16SC
SAE 100R16/EN 857 2SC
Continental ContiTech Extended Life XR16SC Hydraulic Hose has excellent impulse performances and can be used for applications that require abrasion resistance, flexbility and tight bends.The hose itself features a nitrile tube, two braids of high-tensile steel wire reinforcement and a temperature range of -40°F to 212°F.
Meets or exceeds the performance requirements of: SAE 100R16, EN 857 2SC, Flame Resistance USMSHA Designation, Higher EN/DIN Pressures, SAE J1942/U.S. Coast Guard
- Inside Diameter: 1/4" to 1"
- Working Pressure: Up to 5800 PSI
- Burst Pressure: Up to 23200 PSI
- Tube: Nitrile
- Reinforcement: Two braids of high-tensile steel wire
- Cover: Extra abrasion, oil and weather resistant synthetic rubber
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 212°F
Regular Price: $345.00
Special Price: $142.49
Regular Price: $1,570.00
Special Price: $648.46