Continental ContiTech SCP3 Hydraulic Hose features a tube made up of nitrile material, oil/weather resistant synthetic rubber cover and one braid of high-tensile steel wire reinforcement. Designed specifically for high pressure hydraulic applications to replace SAE 100R1 where higher pressures and a more flexible hose is required.
Meets or exceeds the performance requirements of: SAE 100R17, Flame Resistance USMSHA Designation, SAE J1942/U.S. Coast Guard
- Inside Diameter: 1/4" to 1"
- Working Pressure: Up to 3045 PSI
- Burst Pressure: Up to 12180 PSI
- Tube: Nitrile
- Reinforcement: One braid of high-tensile steel wire
- Cover: Oil and weather resistant synthetic rubber
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 212°F
Regular Price: $4,440.00
Special Price: $1,833.86