Continental ContiTech SFS Hydraulic Hose is reinforced by one braid of high-tensile steel wire and has a cover and tube made up of nitrile material. Best used for applications that are using petroleum or water-based hyraulic fluids. Capable of withstanding temperatures up to +212°F and a maximum operating pressure of 2750 PSI.
Meets Flame Resistance USMSHA Designation
- Inside Diameter: 1/4" to 1"
- Working Pressure: Up to 2750 PSI
- Burst Pressure: Up to 11000 PSI
- Tube: Nitrile
- Reinforcement: One braid of high-tensile steel wire
- Cover: Red nitrile
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 212°F
Regular Price: $1,085.00
Special Price: $448.14
Regular Price: $1,355.00
Special Price: $559.64
Regular Price: $2,815.00
Special Price: $1,162.68