SHJ / Jack Hose
Continental ContiTech SHJ Hydraulic Hose is specifically designed to be used for extreme high pressure hydraulic lines for jacking systems. The hose itself is designed with a nitrile tube, polychloroprene cover and reinforced by two braids of high-tensile steel wire.
Meets Flame Resistance USMSHA Designation
- Inside Diameter: 1/4" to 3/8"
- Working Pressure: Up to 10000 PSI
- Burst Pressure: Up to 20000 PSI
- Tube: Nitrile
- Reinforcement: Two braids of high-tensile steel wire
- Cover: Black polychloroprene
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 212°F