Continental ContiTech SR18 Hydraulic Hose can be used for a variety of applications such as chemical and gas transfer, material handling, forklifts, construction equipment, general hydraulic, agricultural equipment and many more! The hose stays flexible even in cold temperatures. Max temperature for water-based and fire-resistant fluids is 150°F.
Meets or exceeds the performance requirements of: SAE 100R18
- Inside Diameter: 1/4" to 1/2"
- Working Pressure: Up to 5000 PSI
- Burst Pressure: Up to 20000 PSI
- Tube: Nylon
- Reinforcement: Synthetic fiber
- Cover: Orange urethane
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 212°F
Regular Price: $2,202.50
Special Price: $909.68
Regular Price: $2,720.00
Special Price: $1,123.43
Regular Price: $3,110.00
Special Price: $1,284.50