Continental ContiTech TR7 Hydraulic Hoses have a nylon tube, black urethane cover that is perforated and is reinforced by synthetic fiber. Capable of reaching a maximum operating pressure of up to 3000 PSI and its temperature range is -40°F to 212°F. Max temperature for waterbased and fire-resistant fluids is 150°F.
Meets or exceeds the performance requirements of: SAE 100R7
- Inside Diameter: 3/16" to 1/2"
- Working Pressure: Up to 3000 PSI
- Burst Pressure: Up to 12000 PSI
- Tube: Nylon
- Reinforcement: Synthetic fiber
- Cover: Black urethane, perforated
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 212°F
Regular Price: $3,605.00
Special Price: $1,488.96
Regular Price: $4,160.00
Special Price: $1,718.18