ContiTech's Gorilla® hose features a nitrile tube, spiral aramid yarn reinforcement and a yellow Carbryn™ synthetic rubber cover that is MSHA approved. All sizes are rated to a maximum operating pressure of 500 PSI and has a temperature range of -20°F to 190°F. Used in construction, agriculture, factories, mines, railroads, quarries and much more! Non-conductive, minimum electrical resistance greater than one (1) megaohm per inch of hose length at 1000 Volts DC.
- Inside Diameter: 1/4" to 2"
- Working Pressure: Up to 500 PSI
- Tube: Nitrile synthetic rubber, RMA Class A (High Oil Resistance)
- Cover: Yellow Carbryn™ synthetic rubber, RMA Class A (High Oil Resistance)
- Reinforcement: Spiral aramid yarn (2” is braided synthetic yarn)
- Temperature Range: -20°F to 190°F