The Ortac® 300 is the best in the business when it comes to quality and performance standards. This hose is easily ContiTech's most popular premium quality multipurpose hose. The hose itself is non-conductive and designed with a nitrile tube, Carbryn™ synthetic rubber cover and reinforced by spiral synthetic yarn. Also, is capable of reaching a maximum operating pressure of up to 300 PSI and its temperature range is -20°F to 190°F. Used in some of the most abusive industrial applications. Minimum electrical resistance greater than one (1) megohm per inch of hose length; at 1000 volts DC.
- Inside Diameter: 3/16" to 1-1/2"
- Working Pressure: Up to 300 PSI
- Tube: Nitrile synthetic rubber, RMA Class A (High Oil Resistance)
- Cover: Red or Yellow Carbryn™ synthetic rubber, RMA Class A (High Oil Resistance)
- Reinforcement: Spiral synthetic yarn (2” is braided)
- Temperature Range: -20°F to 190°F