Continental ContiTech Variflex™ 300 is a non-conductive hose that is capable of reaching a maximum operating pressure of up to 300 PSI. Used for industrial air service, compressor lines, pneumatic tools, low pressure spray and many other applications as well. Minimum electrical resistance greater than one (1) megohm per inch of length of hose at 1000 volts DC.
- Inside Diameter: 1/4" to 2"
- Working Pressure: Up to 300 PSI
- Tube: Nitrile synthetic rubber, RMA Class A (High Oil Resistance)
- Cover: Red, Blue or Black Chemivic™ synthetic rubber, RMA Class A (High Oil Resistance)
- Reinforcement: Spiral synthetic yarn (3/16”-1-1/2”), braided synthetic yarn (2”)
- Temperature Range: -20°F to 190°F