Continental ContiTech Super Ortac® hose can withstand temperatures up to +212°F and has a maximum operating pressure of 1000 PSI! Designed with a MSHA approved cover, nitrile tube and has a braided steel wire reinforcement. Capable of handling a wide range of materials such as water, oil, air and petroleum-based solvents.
- Inside Diameter: 1/2" to 2"
- Working Pressure: Up to 1000 PSI
- Tube: Nitrile synthetic rubber, RMA Class B (Medium Oil Resistance)
- Cover: Yellow Chemivic™ synthetic rubber, RMA Class B (Medium Oil Resistance), smooth finish, pin-pricked, MSHA approved
- Reinforcement: Braided (1) steel wire
- Temperature Range: -20°F to 212°F