Continental ContiTech FLEXAGrip push-on hoses are specifically designed to be used with push-on fittings at a maximum working pressure of 400 PSI. The hose itself is made up of a Chemivic™ synthetic rubber tube and Carbryn™ rubber cover — both of which are extremely oil resistant. Also, the hose is reinforced with one braided high-strength synthetic yarn that is laid at an angle for coupling holding abilities. Best used for low pressure hydraulic pneumatic systems.
Non-conductive, minimum electrical resistance greater than one (1) megohm per inch of hose length at 1000 volts DC. MSHA approved covers.
- Inside Diameter: 3/16" to 1"
- Working Pressure: Up to 400 PSI
- Tube: Chemivic™ oil and heat-resistant synthetic rubber, RMA Class A (High Oil Resistance)
- Cover: Carbryn™ rubber, RMA Class A (High Oil Resistance)
- Reinforcement: Braided (1) high-strength synthetic yarn
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 200°F