DEF Transfer Hose
ContiTech's DEF Transfer Hose is fully capable of handling high-purity, aqueous urea solution DEF. The hose has been designed with a Pliosyn™ Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) tube with proprietary backing and has a corrugated EPDM cover. The tube has been tested and confirmed to be compatible with DEF aqueous solution. Meets ISO 22241 standard.
- Inside Diameter: 1" to 3"
- Working Pressure: Up to 250 PSI
- Tube: Pliosyn™ Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE)
- Cover: Black corrugated EPDM
- Reinforcement: Spiral-plied synthetic fabric with double wire helix
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 140°F