Continental ContiTech Hi-Per® chemical hose has been specifically designed to handle a broad spectrum of fluids and materials in many different applications. Features a FEP tube, EPDM synthetic rubber cover and has a double wire helix reinforcement. The hose also has a maximum operating pressure of 200 PSI. Made wtih FDA/USDA compliant materials. Hose design ratio (burst pressure) 4:1.
Refer to the ContiTech Chemical Resistance Charts in Appendix B for specific chemical and temperature compatibility.
- Inside Diameter: 1/2" to 3"
- Working Pressure: Up to 200 PSI
- Tube: FEP (FDA/USDA compliant materials)
- Cover: Blue EPDM synthetic rubber with bright orange spiral transfer tape (wrapped impression)
- Reinforcement: Spiral-plied synthetic fabric with double wire helix
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 300°F