Continental ContiTech Fortress® 3000 washdown hose has been designed with Microban’s® antimicrobial built-in product protection. Most commonly used in bottling plants, breweries, creameries, canneries, dairies, packing houses and food processing plants. The hose itself has a nitrile tube, braided steel wire reinforcement, Carbryn™ cover and can withstand temperatures up to +250°F. Coupled lengths with MxMS fittings and Kink Guards available.
Microban® antimicrobial product protection inhibits the growth of bacteria, mold and fungi that can cause odor, stains or degradation of the hose cover. Intended to protect the hose cover only. It is not a substitute for good sanitary practices.
- Inside Diameter: 1/4" to 1/2"
- Working Pressure: Up to 3000 PSI
- Tube: Nitrile synthetic rubber
- Cover: Carbryn™ synthetic rubber, RMA Class A (High Oil Resistance) with Microban® built-in product protection
- Reinforcement: Braided (1) steel wire
- Temperature Range: -20°F to 250°F