Continental ContiTech Vintner™ hose is a suction and discharge hose that is designed for handling in-plant and/or tank truck transfer of wine, beer, potable water and other non-oily, liquid foodstuffs. The Vintner Hose has become one of the most popular hoses for breweries and wineries and is considered our premium offering for brewery and winery applications.
The hose itself is constructed with a white chlorobutyl tube, gray EPDM synthetic rubber cover and reinforced by spiral-plied synthetic fabric that has a monofilament helix. Capable of withstanding temperatures up to +220°F and a maximum operating pressure of up to 250 PSI as well. You can purchase the Vintner hose by the foot, pre-made Vintner hose assemblies, or we can make you a custom Vintner Hose assembly that meets your exact requirements. We have a huge inventory of the Continental ContiTech Vintner Hose and can offer same day shipping on most sizes.
For Continental ContiTech food hose compliance information, see Appendix C.
- Inside Diameter: 1" to 3"
- Working Pressure: Up to 250 PSI
- Tube: White chlorobutyl (FDA/USDA compliant and conforms to 3-A Sanitary Standard 18-03)
- Cover: Gray EPDM synthetic rubber (wrapped) / purple branding tape
- Reinforcement: Spiral-plied synthetic fabric with Monofilament Helix
- Temperature Range: -30°F to 220°F
Regular Price: $3,382.00
Special Price: $1,552.07
Regular Price: $40.92
Special Price: $12.08
Regular Price: $4,929.00
Special Price: $2,262.01
Regular Price: $25,268.00
Special Price: $11,596.00
Regular Price: $7,818.00
Special Price: $3,587.83