Super Sani-Wash 300
Continental ContiTech Super Sani-Wash™ 300 washdown hose is capable of withstanding temperatures from -40°F to 200°F. The hose itself features a maximum operating pressure of 300 PSI, spiral textile reinforcement and an EPDM tube and cover. The cover incorporates Microban’s® antimicrobial built-in product protection. Most commonly used in breweries, canneries, creameries, dairies, food processing plants and more!
Microban® antimicrobial product protection inhibits the growth of bacteria, mold and fungi that can cause odor, stains or degradation of the hose cover. Microban® is intended to protect the hose cover only. It is not a substitute for good sanitary practice.
- Inside Diameter: 1/2" to 1"
- Working Pressure: Up to 300 PSI
- Tube: EPDM synthetic rubber
- Cover: White EPDM synthetic rubber with Microban® product protection
- Reinforcement: Spiral textile reinforced
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 200°F