Marine Fuel Feed Vent Hose (USCG/SAE J1527 Type B2)
USCG/SAE J1527 Type B2
Continental ContiTech Marine Fuel Feed Vent Hose is specfically designed for fuel feed and vent applications on marine pleasure craft. The hose has a maximum operating pressure of 34 PSI and is constructed with a nitrile synthetic rubber tube. Extremely oil resistant.
- Inside Diameter: 1/4" to 5/8"
- Working Pressure: Up to 34 PSI
- Tube: Nitrile synthetic rubber, ARPM Class A (High Oil Resistance)
- Cover: Gray Chemivic synthetic rubber
- Temperature Range: 0°F to 115°F
|MARFFV-06X5000||20028805||3/8" X 5000' MARINE FUEL FEED VENT, 34 PSI, NITRILE TUBE, USCG/SAE J1527 TYPE B2 NON-FIRE RETARDANT||
Regular Price: $15,100.00
Special Price: $6,930.00
|MARFFV-10X5000||20028810||5/8" X 5000' MARINE FUEL FEED VENT, 34 PSI, NITRILE TUBE, USCG/SAE J1527 TYPE B2 NON-FIRE RETARDANT||
Regular Price: $20,100.00
Special Price: $9,224.29