ContiTech's Arvac™ SW hose is capable of handling a variety of abrasive materials such as gravel, cement, fly ash, glass, metals, fertilizers, slurries and more! The hose itself is constructed with a urethane tube and has a static wire for static dissipation. Reinforced by a rigid high-density PVC helix. Hose design ratio (burst pressure) 3:1.
- Inside Diameter: 1-1/4" to 10"
- Working Pressure: Up to 45 PSI
- Tube: Higher-temperature urethane
- Cover: Static-dissipating thermoplastic alloyed blend of nitrile, polyurethane and PVC
- Reinforcement: Rigid high-density PVC helix
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 158°F