ContiTech's Spirathane® PT hose is most commonly used in applications where static electrical buildup is common. The hose has a static wire, conforms to FDA standards and has a corrugated cover for flexibility. Great for transferring powders, plastic pellets and granular materials.
- Inside Diameter: 1-1/2" to 5"
- Working Pressure: Up to 45 PSI
- Tube: Polyurethane conforms to FDA standards
- Cover: High molecular weight, clear PVC, corrugated
- Reinforcement: High-density, rigid Pliovic® PVC helix with static wire
- Temperature Range: 0°F to 158°F