ContiTech's Allcrete® Wire hose has a maximum operating pressure up to 1233 PSI and a temperature range of -40°F to 180°F. Best used as a discharge hose for handling wet concrete with high head pressures. Reinforced by spiral-plied high-strength wire. Exceeds ASME B30.27-2009. 2:1 WP to burst ratio.
- Inside Diameter: 2" to 5"
- Working Pressure: Up to 1233 PSI
- Tube: Black ChemiTuf® synthetic rubber
- Cover: Black SBR rubber (wrapped impression)
- Reinforcement: Spiral-plied high-strength wire
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 180°F