Flextra Rock Dust
Continental ContiTech Flextra® Rock Dust hose is one of the best in the business when it comes to handling rock dust operations in underground mines. The hose itself has a static dissipating/static conductive tube, flame-resistant cover and spiral-plied synthetic fabric with wire helix reinforcement. MSHA approved materials.
- Inside Diameter: 1-1/4" to 4"
- Working Pressure: Up to 100 PSI
- Tube: Black ChemiTuf® synthetic rubber (static dissipating/static conductive)
- Cover: Yellow Chemivic™ synthetic rubber, flame-resistant (MSHA)
- Reinforcement: Spiral-plied synthetic fabric with wire helix
- Temperature Range: -25°F to 200°F