Plicord Ammonium Nitrate Pellet
ContiTech's Plicord® Ammonium Nitrate Pellet hose has a maximum operating pressure of 100 PSI and is capable of handling temperatures from -25°F to 200°F. Constructed with a nitrile synthetic rubber tube and cover that is both static conductive and static dissipating. Reinforced with spiral-plied synthetic fabric. Use this hose for pellet transfer in blasting hole loading.
- Inside Diameter: 3/4" to 3"
- Working Pressure: Up to 100 PSI
- Tube: Black Nitrile synthetic rubber (static dissipating/static conductive)
- Cover: Black Nitrile synthetic rubber (static dissipating/static conductive)
- Reinforcement: Spiral-plied synthetic fabric
- Temperature Range: -25°F to 200°F