Continental ContiTech Advantage™ hose is specifically designed for fueling of commerical and private aircraft. Capable of handling jet fuel and av-gas up to 50% aromatic content. Made up of a nitrile tube, Wingprene® cover and reinforced by spiral-plied synthetic fabric. The hose meets API Bulletin 1529-6th edition, 2005, Grade 1, Type C and N.F.P.A. Bulletin #407 (2001 revision). Bulk hose and factory assemblies are hydrostatic tested to 300 psi and certified.
- Inside Diameter: 1 to 1-1/2"
- Working Pressure: Up to 150 PSI
- Tube: Black Nitrile synthetic rubber
- Cover: Black Wingprene® (ORS) static dissipating/static conductive synthetic rubber (wrapped impression)
- Reinforcement: Spiral-plied (2) synthetic fabric and one breaker
- Temperature Range: -35°F to 200°F
|ADV-16X400||20017874||1" X 400' ADVANTAGE, 150 PSI, NITRILE TUBE||
Regular Price: $9,556.00
Special Price: $4,385.43
|ADV-20X400||20017880||1-1/4" X 400' ADVANTAGE, 150 PSI, NITRILE TUBE||
Regular Price: $11,740.00
Special Price: $5,387.71
|ADV-24X400||20017889||1-1/2" X 400' ADVANTAGE, 150 PSI, NITRILE TUBE||
Regular Price: $13,356.00
Special Price: $6,129.31