Deadman Aircraft Refueling
ContiTech's Deadman Aircraft Refueling has a maximum operating pressure of 200 PSI and can withstand temperatures up to +140°F. Specifically designed to be used with pneumatic closed circuit systems (single point pressure). ContiTech Deadman hoses are connected to air-actuated shutoff valves, which are controlled by the refueler technician at all times during aircraft refueling operations.
- Inside Diameter: 1/4"
- Working Pressure: Up to 200 PSI
- Tube: Nitrile synthetic rubber, RMA Class A (High Oil Resistance)
- Cover: Red/Green, Green/Yellow Chemivic™ synthetic rubber, RMA Class A (High Oil Resistance)
- Reinforcement: Spiral synthetic yarn
- Temperature Range: -20°F to 140°F
Regular Price: $14,650.00
Special Price: $6,722.86
Regular Price: $13,156.00
Special Price: $6,037.20