The Jet Ranger™ hose designed by Continental ContiTech has a nitrile tube, static dissipating/static conductive cover and is reinforced by spiral-plied synthetic fabric and one nylon breaker. Used for both fueling and defueling of commerical and private aircraft. Bulk hose is factory hydrostatic tested to 600 psi. GRAVITY DEFUELING ONLY. Meets both API 1529–6th edition, 2005 and European Standard BS EN 1361; 2004.
- Inside Diameter: 1-1/2" to 4"
- Working Pressure: Up to 300 PSI
- Tube: Black Nitrile synthetic rubber
- Cover: Black Wingprene® (ORS) static dissipating/static conductive synthetic rubber (wrapped finish)
- Reinforcement: Spiral-plied (4) synthetic fabric and one nylon breaker
- Temperature Range: -35°F to 200°F