Platinum JAC Riser
Continental ContiTech Platinum JAC Riser is specifically designed fo raircraft refuelers. The hose acts as a flexible connection between the platform and the refueling truck. In a flex test of repetitive bend cycles, the leading competitor's JAC Riser product broke down at 63,600 cycles, which resulted in tube and ply separation, loss of electrical conductivity and overall kinking. After 124,000 cycles on the same test, the Platinum JAC Riser had no tube separation, maintained its electrical conductivity and experienced no kinking. The test was stopped at 124,000 cycles and the integrity of the hose was still intact.
- Inside Diameter: 2" to 4"
- Working Pressure: Up to 300 PSI
- Tube: Black Nitrile synthetic rubber
- Cover: Black Wingprene® (ORS) static dissipating/static conductive synthetic rubber
- Reinforcement: Spiral-plied synthetic fabric
- Temperature Range: -35°F to 200°F