A NEW DEGREE OF FLEXIBILITY
Continental ContiTech Arctic® ExtremeFlex™ hose is durable, flexible and lightweight. Designed specificallys for transferring petroleum-based products. Capable of operating in temperatures as low as -65°F with a maximum operating pressure of 150 PSI. The hose itself is designed with a black nitrile tube, corrugated cover and reinforced by spiral-plied synthetic fabric that has a double wire helix.
- Inside Diameter: 2", 3" and 4"
- Working Pressure: Up to 150 PSI
- Tube: Black Nitrile, RMA Class A (High Oil Resistance)
- Cover: Corrugated Black Wingprene® synthetic rubber (wrapped impression)
- Reinforcement: Spiral-plied synthetic fabric with double wire helix
- Temperature Range: -65°F to 180°F