LW Arctic Tank Truck
Continental ContiTech LW Arctic Tank Truck hose is strictly used for the transfer of petroleum-based products. Can operate in temperatures as low as -65°F and reach a maximum operating pressures of up to 200 PSI. The hose itself is constructed with a nitrile tube, corrugated cover and reinforced by spiral-plied synthetic fabric with a double wire helix.
- Inside Diameter: 2" to 4"
- Working Pressure: Up to 200 PSI
- Tube: Black Nitrile RMA Class A (High Oil Resistance)
- Cover: Blue Wingprene® (corrugated)
- Reinforcement: Spiral-plied synthetic fabric with double wire helix
- Temperature Range: -65°F to 180°F