Continental ContiTech Paladin® is used to transfer biodiesel and ethanol blends, gasoline and other petroleum-based products. The hose has a nitrile static dissipating tube, -40°F to 160°F temperature range and is reinforced by synthetic fabric plies. Maximum aromatic content 60%.
- Inside Diameter: 2" to 4"
- Working Pressure: Up to 150 PSI
- Tube: Black Nitrile synthetic rubber (static dissipating)
- Cover: Black Chemivic™ synthetic rubber with double Orange Pliovic® outer helix
- Reinforcement: Synthetic fabric plies
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 160°F
|PALADIN-32X100||20130856||2" X 100' PALADIN, 150 PSI, NITRILE TUBE||
Regular Price: $3,611.00
Special Price: $1,657.16
|PALADIN-48X100||20130857||3" X 100' PALADIN, 150 PSI, NITRILE TUBE||
Regular Price: $4,004.00
Special Price: $1,837.51
|PALADIN-64X100||20131000||4" X 100' PALADIN, 75 PSI, NITRILE TUBE||
Regular Price: $5,511.00
Special Price: $2,529.10