Continental ContiTech Flexsteel® Mine Spray is a great hose for general underground water spray services. Most commonly used for dust control and on mining machinery at the headface. The hose is made up of a nitrile synthetic rubber tube, yellow Chemivic synthetic rubber cover and reinforced by one braided steel wire. Hose design ration (burst pressure) 4:1. Meets flame test requirements of MSHA Schedule 26-Section 18 .65.
- Inside Diameter: 3/4" to 2"
- Working Pressure: Up to 1000 PSI
- Tube: Nitrile synthetic rubber, ARPM Class B (Medium Oil Resistance)
- Cover: Yellow Chemivic synthetic rubber, ARPM Class B (Medium Oil Resistance), smooth finish
- Reinforcement: Braided (1) steel wire
- Temperature Range: -20°F to 210°F