Heavy Duty Steam Pile Driver
Continental ContiTech Heavy Duty Steam Pile Driver is capable of withstanding the toughest off-shore pile driving applications. The hose itself is reinforced with brass-coated steel cords and aramid breakers that provides kinetic and crush-resistance abilities. Great for long-lasting service in on shore applications. Hose design ratio (burst pressure) 10:1.
- Inside Diameter: 3" to 6"
- Working Pressure: Up to 250 PSI
- Tube: Black EPDM synthetic rubber
- Cover: Red or black EPDM synthetic rubber, pin-pricked
- Reinforcement: Brass-coated steel cord and aramid breakers
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 406°F