Green Hornet XF
Continental ContiTech Green Hornet® XF is most commonly used in agricultural, marine, construction, waste management and manufacturing industries. The hose has a black thermoplastic rubber tube, lime-green polyethylene helix and can withstand temperatures from -40°F to 180°F. Slightly corrugated outer helix promotes abrasion resistance, low coefficient of friction and ease of coupling. Retains flexibility in cold weather.
- Inside Diameter: 1-1/4" to 6"
- Working Pressure: Up to 50 PSI
- Tube: Black thermoplastic rubber, RMA Class B (medium oil resistance)
- Reinforcement: Rigid, lime-green polyethylene helix
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 180°F