The Fortress® 300 hose incorporates Microban® Antimicrobial Product Protection. Capable of withstanding hot water temperatures up to +200°F and has a maximum operating pressure of 300 PSI. Tube consists of nitrile synthetic rubber materials and is reinforced by spiral synthetic yarn. Most commonly used in dairies, packing houses, bottling plants, breweries, food processing plants and more!
Microban® antimicrobial product protection inhibits the growth of bacteria, mold and fungi that can cause odor, stains or degradation of the hose cover. Intended to protect the hose cover only. It is not a substitute for good sanitary practices.
- Inside Diameter: 1/2" to 1"
- Working Pressure: Up to 300 PSI
- Tube: Black nitrile synthetic rubber
- Cover: Yellow Carbryn™ synthetic rubber, RMA Class A (High Oil Resistance) with Microban® product protection
- Reinforcement: Spiral synthetic yarn
- Temperature Range: -20°F to 200°F
Regular Price: $3,055.00
Special Price: $1,402.00
Regular Price: $3,710.00
Special Price: $1,702.57
Regular Price: $4,120.00
Special Price: $1,890.71
Regular Price: $59,845.50
Special Price: $27,464.01