EHA500 High Pressure Air
Eaton EHA500 Hose
Eaton's High Pressure Air hose is most commonly used in markets like oil field equipment, mining, drilling equipment, rental industry, construction, steel and paper. Best suitable for high pressure air services. 50 ft. length also available and black cover available on a MTO basis.
- Inside Diameter: 1/2" to 4"
- Working Pressure: Up to 600 PSI
- Burst Pressure: Up to 2400 PSI
- Tube: Oil-resistant nitrile blend
- Reinforcement: High-tensile steel wire
- Cover: Pin-pricked, abrasion, ozone and weather resistant synthetic rubber
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 200°F