H9699 ALLEYCAT Hot Liquid
Eaton H9699 Hose
Eaton's ALLEYCAT™ Hot Liquid hose is most commonly found being used in markets like tank truck, paper/pulp industry and in-plant transfers. Best suitable to be used for in-plant transfer of liquors and cleaning solutions.
- Inside Diameter: 1-1/2" to 2"
- Working Pressure: Up to 600 PSI
- Burst Pressure: Up to 2400 PSI
- Tube: EPDM
- Reinforcement: 2-wire braid with anti-static wire
- Cover: EPDM
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 300°F
WARNING! Elevated temperatures can change chemical resistance ratings. Please refer to the Chemical Compatibility information prior to use. Factors such as concentration, fluid contamination, and extreme temperatures may affect these performance specification. Please consult Eaton catalog or Technical Support for proper application.