ARMORCAT Corrugated Petrochemical
Eaton H0060 Hose
Eaton's ARMORCAT™ Corrugated Petrochemical hose is most commonly used in markets such as chemical petroleum, in-plant transfers, tank truck, bulk hauling, oil/gas exploration and paper/pulp industry. Best suitable to be used for the transfer of acids, chemicals, solvents and petroleum products.
- Inside Diameter: 2"
- Working Pressure: Up to 500 PSI
- Burst Pressure: Up to 2000 PSI
- Tube: UHMMW-PE FDA-approved material
- Reinforcement: 2-wire braid, dual stainless steel anti-static wire
- Cover: Corrugated EPDM
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 250°F
WARNING! Elevated temperatures can change chemical resistance ratings. Please refer to the Chemical Compatibility information prior to use. Factors such as concentration, fluid contamination, and extreme temperatures may affect these performance specification. Please consult Eaton catalog or Technical Support for proper application.