Eaton H1941/H1942 Hose
Eaton's NYALL™ hose is most typically used for spraying pesticides, fertilizers and paint.
- Inside Diameter: 1/4" to 1"
- Working Pressure: Up to 750 PSI
- Burst Pressure: Up to 3000 PSI
- Tube: Nylon
- Reinforcement: 1-fiber braid (H1941) / 2-fiber braid (H1942)
- Cover: Neoprene (BK) / Vinyl Nitrile and RMA Class B oil resistant (RD)
- Temperature Range: 30°F to 160°F
WARNING! Elevated temperatures can change chemical resistance ratings. Please refer to the Chemical Compatibility information prior to use. Factors such as concentration, fluid contamination, and extreme temperatures may affect these performance specification. Please consult Eaton catalog or Technical Support for proper application.