Eaton H1066 Hose
Eaton's Creamery/Packaging Washdown hose is most commonly used in markets such as food processing, meat packing/rendering, chicken processing, dairies, canneries and syrup manufacturing. Best suitable ot be used for washdown of food processing facilities and equipment. Not for conveying milk.
- Inside Diameter: 3/4"
- Working Pressure: Up to 200 PSI
- Burst Pressure: Up to 800 PSI
- Tube: Nitrile
- Reinforcement: 2-braid fiber
- Cover: Pin-pricked vinyl nitrile
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 180°F