UL LPG - EH920
Eaton EH920 Hose
Eaton's UL LPG hose is typically used in applications like transferring of natural gas in open, well ventilated areas (1 psiG maximum working pressure). Not to be used for NH3. LP-Gas should never be elevated about 100°F. UL 21 Approved.
- Inside Diameter: 2"
- Working Pressure: Up to 350 PSI
- Burst Pressure: Up to 1750 PSI
- Tube: Nitrile
- Reinforcement: Textile braids and stainless steel anti-static wire
- Cover: Pin-pricked neoprene
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 140°F