H900 UL LPG
Eaton H900 Hose
Eaton's UL LPG hose is most commonly used in markets like LPG delivery vehicles, petroleum refineries, chemical processing and tank truck. Best suitable for the transferring of natural gas in open, well ventilated areas and transfer/delivery of propane and butane. Not to be used for NH3. LP-Gas should never be elevated about 100°F. UL 21 Approved.
- Inside Diameter: 1/4" to 1"
- Working Pressure: Up to 350 PSI
- Burst Pressure: Up to 1750 PSI
- Tube: Nitrile
- Reinforcement: Textile braid
- Cover: Pin-pricked vinyl nitrile
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 140°F