WILDCAT Softwall Dry Material
Eaton H0319 Hose
Eaton's WILDCAT™ Softwall Dry Material (formerly LYNX) hose is most commonly used in markets like in-plant transfer, tank truck, coal plant, bottling plant, dry cement and many more! Typically used for the transferring of dry bulk, discharge of abrasive material, transfer of cleaning agents and transfer of bottle caps.
- Inside Diameter: 4" to 5"
- Working Pressure: Up to 75 PSI
- Burst Pressure: Up to 300 PSI
- Tube: 3/16" tube thickness natural rubber blend
- Reinforcement: 2-ply textile and conductive copper anti-static wire
- Cover: NR blend
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 158°F
|H031964-100||WILDCAT SOFTWALL DRY MATERIAL HOSE, 4" X 100', 75 PSI, NATURAL RUBBER TUBE||
Regular Price: $3,308.00
Special Price: $892.67
|H031980-100||WILDCAT SOFTWALL DRY MATERIAL HOSE, 5" X 100', 75 PSI, NATURAL RUBBER TUBE||
Regular Price: $4,665.00
Special Price: $1,258.33