EHP001 BLACKCAT FRAC
Eaton EHP001 Hose
Eaton's BLACKCAT™ FRAC hose is most commonly used in markets like well service, fracking industry and oil/gas explorations. Best suitable for petroleum based fluids, non-potable and salt water, slurries and fracturing solutions.
- Inside Diameter: 3" to 4"
- Working Pressure: Up to 400 PSI
- Burst Pressure: Up to 1600 PSI
- Tube: Nitrile blend (RMA Class A)
- Reinforcement: 4-ply polyester fabric
- Cover: BRUISER™ abrasion resistant cover
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 200°F