7013BG Crush Resistant Rock Dust Hose
Novaflex 7013BG Hose
Recommended for conveying rock dust from blowing machines in coals mines. Meets MSHA requirements. Hose will rebound when crushed by equipment or run over by rubber wheels. Highly recommended for service where heavy abuse is expected. Plastic rod maintains open I.D. open in tight bends.
- Inside Diameter: 1-1/2" to 2-1/2"
- Working Pressure: Up to 100 PSI
- Tube: Abrasion resistant, static-conductive
- Reinforcement: Helical plastic rod between 2 plies of fabric
- Cover: Black flame resistant, corrugated (soft cuff ends)
- Temperature Range: -30°F to 180°F