3261BT Dock Hose
Novaflex 3261BT Hose
This is a multi-purpose hose designed for suction and discharge applications. This dock hose is highly flexible and has an all weather cover which is resistant to oil, cuts, abrasion and gouges. The tube is resistant to petroleum products with aromatic content to 50%. Meets all US Coast Guard requirements for Dock/O.S. & D. hose. Ethanol up to E85. Biodiesel up to B20. Novaflex manufactures this hose in accordance to BS EN 1765:2004, BS 1435. Meets USCG requirements.
- Inside Diameter: 4" to 12"
- Working Pressure: Up to 225 PSI
- Tube: Nitrile
- Reinforcement: Multiple plies of polyester tire cord and steel wire helix
- Cover: Smooth black oil resistant neoprene
- Temperature Range: -30°F to 200°F